Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Firecracker Lacquer - Parrot Procession

Hey all,
Hope your last weekend of summer was great!
I was a bit of a lazy bum but I tried something new!
Lucas and I made Macaroni n' Cheese from scratch for the first time and oh... my... god...
There will be many, many more. It was amazing!
Even the cat wanted some, but I don't think she liked the Sriracha sauce we mixed into the cheese ;P
I tried to tell her, it's not spicy, it's just flavour! But she wouldn't listen.
Kids. -_-

So, I don't mean to be boring but... I've got another stamped accent mani today (>.<)
Broken record or what? But this one is really awesome so shut up!

Featuring...
Firecracker Lacquer - Parrot Procession


Parrot Procession is a beautiful red holo. So classic! So sparkly!
The formula was divine! Easy to work with and no staining. This is two coats.
All photos are taken in artificial light. I did take some in the sun but for the first time ever, my camera totally freaked.
So I'll attribute that to the undeniable awesomeness of this polish, it couldna handle it Cap'n!!


I painted two coats of Zoya - Purity on my accent and stamped with MoYou London Tropical Plate 04
using Konad - Black and Sally Hansen - Lightening and Mint Sprint
I love how this multicoloured stamping worked out! 
Exactly how I had pictured it. ^_^  Beyond pleased!


I wish I could get a '57 Bel Air painted with this.
Then I'd go on a Selma & Louise road trip minus the crashing to your death thing.
But, you know, blow up a few semis for sure. 
It's all the rage this season, trust me.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails