Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Holo-Dust Fantastic

Hey all,
How's your week going? 
There are a million little things I wanted to do this evening.
And so far I've only done one :P Argh!
So I'll just let the nails do the talking.


I've been dreaming of combining the Colour Club holos with Zoya PixieDust for a very long time.
And it turned out just as I'd hoped! Drool-tastic! :O


This may be one of the girliest manicures I have ever concocted. 
It feels like I'm wearing a designer handbag on my nails. Does that make sense ?_?


I really REALLY love it though. What do you think?


I did the gradient with Color Club Over the Moon & Miss Bliss
And the next day I used Zoya Godiva and striping tape to create the semi-quilted look. 


I used 6 pieces of tape for each finger. It was a bit time consuming but I did it while watching Gangster Squad.
What a fun movie. The cinematography was amazing, everything looked so good.
And it was quite violent, but in an over the top comic book kind of way. I cheered a few times, it was that much fun :)
If that sounds like your kind of good time, check it out, it's a blast!

I will leave you with Kit-kat looking more blissed out than I have EVER managed to capture her.
I couldn't believe it. Usually she's the picture of cool and reserved. 
I like to think the snugly crocheted blanket had something to do with it. 
When I grow up, I want to be a cat. sigh. 


Have a great night and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

5 comments:

  1. Such a cool manicure! Great idea to mix the two :) Your kitty is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying!!! glittery sparkly greatness. I love that you did a gradient of both the holos and the pixies - gives it such awesome dimension. I might literally have to recreate something similar because these are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D. It was super fun to wear. You should definitely try something similar. I'd love to see your pixie/holo baby. Do it!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails