Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge - Sloth


Hey All,
We are now half way through the 7 Deadly Sins Challenge!
Bring on Sloth. Let's get lazy!

"Create a manicure inspired by your laziness... or whatever... I'm so tired..."

When I'm feeling lethargic I don't do any art. I pick something spectacular and let the colour do the talking.
What a perfect time to break out a brand new Zoya PixieDust!
I give you my quickest, laziest manicure possible. 


What's lazier than a polish that requires no base or topcoat?
This took a total of 10 minutes.


I added the apple because I've been dying to use it, it's so fricken cute.
 I applied topcoat to keep it in place. It's the first time I've used topcoat on PixieDust. 
It's super pretty but not quite obvious in the photos.


This is Destiny. A lovely coral with golden shimmer.
Other than it's cheeseball name it is a gorgeous polish.
What do you think?

This bottle shot isn't right. It's really a deep coral. :P

Lisa from The Polish Playground was nice enough to nominate me for the Best Blog award.
It's pretty much the same as The Liebster. Answering and asking of questions.
In the spirit of my laziness I'll answer her questions but I won't be nominating anyone. :P

1. Do you have any siblings?
   I have a younger brother. Much younger, 14 year difference. And I have adopted my boyfriend's little brother and his girlfriend as my siblings. So 3 younger siblings in total. 
2. What's your guilty pleasure?
   I don't have any pleasures I feel guilty about :P
3. What's your zodiac sign?
   Sagittarius.
4. What's your favorite color?
   Green. Especially dusty sage.
5. Your favorite genre of music to listen to?
   Rock n' Roll.
6. What's your one favorite nail polish at the moment?
    That's a hard one! But I'll go with color Club - Beyond. Such a fantastic black holo.
7. What was your first ever nail polish you bought?
    The polish that got me back into doing my nails was Essie - A Cut Above. It changed everything.
8. What colors do you have the most of in your collection?
    Greens and blues.
9. What's your favorite nail polish finish to wear?
    Creme. It's just so smooth and sophisticated.
10. What's your most expensive nail polish that you own?
     My $15 polishes. Enchated Polish & piCture pOlish.
11. Do you prefer short or long nails?
     Medium? Not too long, not too short. If they're too long they're a problem at work and they chip faster.

Muse-ic
In honour of this weeks theme I've got Lazy by The Heartless Bastards.
I don't know what she's saying half the time, but I still love this song.
Enjoy!



I hope everyone has a good weekend, and an awesome long weekend if you're in Canada.
Not looking too nice here on the west coast. It's grey and windy.
That's why I've planned a movie night. Cosy inside fun :) I can't wait.
If you're also having inside time you should check out the other Sloth manicures! There's some pretty fantastic art.
Have a great day and an awesome manicure.
jeebjeeb

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour! And the apple is perfect! Let's you add some fun without any real work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my questions! This manicure is really lazy but it still looks good. So cute with the apple too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails