Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

creepy and sullen and running out of room

It's not even winter yet and mother nature has said "It's on!"
Time to stay in, crank the heat, and drink a bunch of warm beverages.


Models Own - Apple Pie 
(a bluer leaning cousin to Zoya - Neely)
stamped using A-England - Tristam & MoYou Suki 06
It's a scented polish, unfortunately two coats of Seche obliterated any of that.  
But who cares, that colour is just darling.


Smitten Polish - Cocoa and Cardis accented with Sally Hansen - Soy Latte & triangle studs
I obviously had beverages on the brain.
I did this one quite awhile ago. Lost 3 studs in the first 24 hours.  (._.)



Wing Dust - Grey Sky Morning
I put this on the morning after my birthday party. It was exactly what I was feeling that day.
Both this polish and Apple Pie were some of my birthday gifts from Dagadelic (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
She always picks an amazing assortment.Thanks girlfriend! 
I left this polish on for longer than usual. It was so twinkly and mellow.



jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails