Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dec 3rd

I've got some catching up to do.
New format. New something.
Something's got to change.
But the awesomeness of my manis have not.
So here's a few, while I try to figure out what to do.


Enchanted Polish - Mean Mr. Mustard with Orly - Space Cadet accent
I was going for art deco opulence. Drool.
And that Mr.Mustard, I tell you. It gets more enchanting each time I wear it.


Cult Nails - Midnight Mist 
My camera couldn't capture it quite right. ಠ_ಠ


But my phone is much truer to the colour and crazy shimmer.
I'm really digging both neutrals and shimmers like never before.


It was recently my birthday so I decided to do something out of this world.
POW!27
Staring Model City Polish - Hey Ho, Let's Go! 
& the amazing MoYou artist Collection 06


And yes, totally a couple making out on my thumbs.
\(~o~)/ Awesome!

Catch you on the flip.
jeebjeeb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails