Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

branding all the young girls with triple sixes

 
Hey all,
 Tonight I have another polish combo I couldn't get out of my head.
It kept nagging at me. Like getting a song stuck in your head.
So let's get it out of my system.
 
Zoya - Rue topped with Scofflaw - Happy Little Tree
Mattified with Essie - Matte About You
 

Initially I wasn't a fan of Happy Little Tree. I'm not a huge glitter topper person.
But the more swatches I saw, the more it grew on me.
The pale yellow, grey, gunmetal, aqua and pale green glitter combo feels so vintage to me.
Like the colours cars from the 50's & 60's. Chrome with pale yellow? I love that shit.
 

And for some reason I had to put matte topcoat on right away. Which is unusual for me.
But this combination screamed matte or nothing!
 

 Rue is such a fantastic neutral pink. Understated and classic.
What do you think of this combo?
 
And now for something completely different.
This is the first time I've done anything like this.
But it has been percolating for many years.
 Last night I recorded my alter ego lip-synching to a song.
Drag kinging it up.
When Lucas asked to see, I was absolutely terrified.
To have such a strong reaction, to do something I've wanted to do for so long, is pretty screwed up.
There's something about drawing on eyebrows and a moustache that makes me feel like I' m totally naked.
So I'm going to make myself even more uncomfortable and share this with all of you.
I'd like you to meet Lux Vortex.
Where the angry punk and the absurdist artist in me combine.
 
)
 
Ok, well I'm going to hyperventilate a bit and wonder why did I post that?!
The Sagittarius loves playing the clown and does it quite well,
 but the Scorpio unnerves itself with over thinking.
All that matters is that some of you think this is even remotely funny.
Oh gosh... why did I do this...
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails