Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

day is breaking in my soul

Hey all,
I'm having a bit of a late night.
It's just past midnight and I'm still awake! Wow!
I used to be a night owl but in the last few years I've morphed into a morning person.
The only time I can stay awake late is at my friend's house because we drink tea non stop.
My house just puts me to sleep. I've become too set in my up at 7 down at 11 routine.
Well tonight I'm going to act like a teenager. :)
Might as well get something useful done.
So here's a late night manicure for you.
 
 
Aliquid Lacquer - Gargoyle 
stamped with A-England - Her Rose Adagio using MoYou Fairytale Plate 06


 Gargoyle is a grey creme full of shimmering fecks of gunmetal, gold and copper.
It really is quit special. The flecks add such depth and visual interest. A sleeper hit!
Unfortunately my holo stamping heavily distracts from it's natural beauty.
I urge you to check out The Mercurial Magpie's swatch to see it in all it's glory.

 
I really like the grey and holo combo. It feels kind of whimsical to me.
Not dainty, but gentle. Like a bit of sunlight breaking through clouds.
Like how this song makes me feel...
 

 
Have. great night, or morning!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails