Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

The Lady Varnishes - Harper Doo

Hey all,
Really ugly rainy day on the west coast.
Thankfully I got out for a bit.
Chinese buns and two knocked over cups of tea at a friends house.
A really quiet and creepy knock on the door that turned out to be Jehovas. 
Doesn't sound like much, but I was hysterical a few times. 
 
Today I'm wearing The Lady Varnishes - Harper Doo
 
 
Harper Doo is a black base full of white and green flecks, and purple and brown micro glitter.
This polish truly glows from within, I never expected so much magical shimmer.
I'm thinking midnight in the enchanted forest.

 
And since I was so taken with the green flecks I decided to roll with the nature theme.
I used  Pueen Plate 55 & Konad - Green
To keep the focus on Harper Doo I was a bit random with my stamp placement.
I really like how it turned out.


Look at those flecks and shimmers? Isn't it delish?
This polish is inspired by The Lady Varnishes' dog, Harper.
I bought this a few months back when the little cutie hurt herself.
All purchases went towards vet bills. Poor little fur baby.
I'm happy to say I saw an update just today and Harper is all healed up ^_^
 
Have a great weekend!
Jeebjeeb 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails