Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Father's Day

Hey all,
Three weeks later and I'm finally getting to my Father's Day mani.
Featuring...
Model City Polish - Anti-Virus


Anti-Virus is a bright lime green jelly full of two sizes of holographic hex glitter.
I paired it with Zoya - Raven for a look that screams my Dad.
Green and black are his favs.


I used varying sizes of straight NailVinyls for the stripes.
The stripes are a nod to when I was a little girl making friendship bracelets.
Dad would always ask for a striped green/black one and would wear them till they fell off.


Dad was quite impressed with the twinkle and shine of the holographic glitter.
He let out a few "holy crap"s while we were out in the sunshine.
And I got a few random complements from strangers too! Way to go MCP!

Yet again the weekend has brought with it rain clouds. *Curses and swears*
But whatever, Lucas and I are going out to celebrate his birthday tonight, so screw the weather.
We'll make our own sunshine.
 Hope you all have a great weekend!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails