Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

KBShimmer - I Got A Crush On Blue

Hey all,
It's been dang hot on the West Coast.
I got to my lake on the weekend and it was perfectly perfect in every way.
There were dragonflies and butterflies everywhere.
A giant dragonfly with a 4 inch wingspan landed on Lucas while he lounged.
It was very cool. And makes me wonder... just how big can those guys get? (O.o)
As long as they're flying and don't land on me, I love them.
Then there was the water... don't get me started.
I think the purpose of life may be to swim in lakes and lay in the sun.
Or at least, that's the purpose of my life.

And again, with all this water talk, here's a water themed mani featuring...
KBShimmer - I Got A Crush On Blue


I Got A Crush On Blue is a royal blue jelly full of multiple shapes and sizes of holographic glitter.
I've read so many good things about this polish, I just had to pick it up.
And I can say for a fact, it has exceeded all my expectations!


For that killer depth I used three coats. The formula was fricken fantastic.
No fishing required, all the glitter laid nicely, super user friendly!
And just look at that glitter shine!! Ommm nom nommmm...


I stamped two accent fingers with Messy Mansion plate MM09 using Konad - White
The wave image is based off of The Great Wave off Kanagawa,
which has always had a special place in my heart, and works so perfectly with this polish.


I Got A Crush On Blue? Yes I most certainly do! 
The holographic glitter... The jelly... I can't get enough of it!
I have officially converted to KBShimmerism. I've seen the light, hallelujah!


Any polishes you've been hearing amazing things about?
What's your number one lemming right now?
Happy humpday!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails