Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Model City Polish Gradient

Hey all,
One more post before I go go... 
Tonight's A#1 most important thing - do my nails.
(And I better do a damn good job of it if it's going to last a week.)
Then and only then will I allow myself to pack. 
Priorities! (._.)

 Today's manicure is brought to you by my ever growing Model City Polish stash and the letter L.
I told Lucas I was doing a gradient and made him pick from all my MCP holos. :)
What a hard, painful job huh? Demanding girlfriend from hell, that's me!

artificial light
He decided on Cold Snap (blue) & October Sunset (purple)
But let's not give him too much credit, you can't go wrong with any of those holos!

artificial light
I stamped with Konad - White using Pueen Buffet Plate 59 for a little floral fun.
Super cute and simple. I seriously love the Buffet Collection.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a great deal and so versatile! 
If you haven't already, pick this shit up!

natural light
Oooohh... Ahhh... Holo....
Alright, so I'm having a hard time coming up with content, what do you want from me?
You try and type up something coherent with all that holo goodness in your face!
I dare you!! It's like the sparkles are infecting my mind man!!

natural light
Well I wont be posting again for over a week.
 But don't cry, it's going to be ok. I'll be back (Terminator style)
Take care of yourself and have a good time without me!
Catch you on the flip!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails