Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

KBShimmer - Peak My Interest

Hey all,
When I was younger I read a lot of ghost stories and horror novels.
Anyone remember Goosebumps? :) They were so much fun.
After I grew out of those I graduated to Stephen King novels. The master!
Stephen King has a special place in my heart because they filmed the movie It right outside my house!
The scene with the balloon bouncing down the street? That was my street!
I was 4 years old but I clearly remember sneaking looks out the window to watch them film.
So creepy! And to this day it's the only movie that really scares me.
(except the ending where Pennywise the clown turns into a giant spider - lame!)
Anyway, where is this going you ask?
Well, this summer I decided to go back to my roots with a scary summer read.
The Tommyknockers. More science fiction than horror.
It's about a small town that falls under the influence of an alien object buried in the woods.
**oh ahh mysterious O.O **
This manicure (or accent nail I should say) is a nod to that book.
Featuring KBShimmer - Peak My Interest


Peak My Interest is a watermelon pink crelly full of hex and triangle glitter.
White, pink, periwinkle & dark aqua, the glitter combo is fantastic! A little offbeat and very cute.
Watermelon really is the most apt description for this shade. 
Super bright without being neon with just a hint of coral. Totally delish!

photo taken during sunset
I stamped with Konad - Black using Messy Mansion Plate MM33.
The alien hand inside the human hand is so perfect for this book!!!
 But I don't want to give anything away. So I'll just leave it at that. :| Lips are sealed.


Just look at those glitters frozen inside their jello tomb. So fricken awesome.
This is two generous coats. And like with all KB's, flawless formula.
What can I say? I'm in love again. And I'm really hoping triangles become the latest trend.

And I'm so close to finishing Tommyknockers I can almost taste it.
My Dad was making fun of me the other day for how long it's taking me.
Like, what?! I started seven weeks ago and it's 750 pages. Get off my back!!
So I think I know what I'll be up to tonight. :)
Have a good one!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails