Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Strawberry Swirl

Hey all,
The other day I was looking through my stash and found a polish I totally forgot I had!
Isn't that terrible? It utterly escaped my memory!
Like, crap! How long have I had it for? When did that happen? o.O
Does that ever happen to you?
I really try to be an attentive mother. (._.)
Since I was feeling like a bum about it, I had to use it right away to cement the fact that, yes, I do own this!
Poor little A-England - Perceval. How could I forget about you?
That's right, an A-England! Like what the hell?? *facepalm*
But Momma's here now and it'll never be ignored again.


 Perceval is a fantastic ruby red metallic. This is like the Taj Mahal of reds, no lie.
And to prove it, I'm only wearing ONE coat!! :O A-England how do I love thee?
I was feeling the red so I paired Perceval with Model City Polish - Strawberry Jam.


I stamped with A-England - Her Rose Adagio using Bundle Monster plate BM414
The fingerprints came out so well! Again, A-England how do you do it?
Such twinkly holographic perfection!


And Strawberry Jam, wow! This is two coats that were a dream to apply.
I must do a full manicure soon. It's so squishy, so vibrant, and SO sparkly! 
Ommm nomm nomm doesn't even begin to describe it.

I'm going to start another bracelet tonight, for my Mum. :)
She gave me "Russian Drab" as my inspiration, which makes it both difficult and easy.
Hopefully the colours and pattern I picked work with the theme. 
*Fingers crossed* We'll see how it turns out... 
Hope you're having a great week! Take it easy!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails