Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Let's Get Tropical

Hey all,
I need to get into a better posting groove.
I have so many awesome summer manis just waiting for their day in the sun.
But all I want to do when I get home is work on friendship bracelets.
My art is tearing me apart!!!!! And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
I'm never bored, that's for sure.

Anyhoo... I'll try to get my ass into gear.
Starting today! Let's get tropical! 


 I recently picked up a few MoYou London Tropical plates.So in love!! 
Looking at all the images I knew it was time for me to try stamping with multiple colours.
I don't know why I haven't gotten into that yet, but hello, this is my gateway drug!


Zoya - Purity is the base for this flora and fauna from Tropical Plate 04.
I stamped with Essie - Off The Shoulder (pink), Sally Hansen - Lickety-Split Lime (green, duh) & Lightening (yellow)
I really love how the colours bleed together. Makes me think of sun bleached Hawaiian shirts.


I'm smitten with this manicure. Fresh, bright and colourful. 
And the fact that the white base made my hands look SO tanned. ^_^
I think I'll be wearing white polish well into winter ;P

I'm on my lunch break right now, and the clock is ticking... Got to get back at it!
Have a great hump day y'all!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails