Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Fondueing it up

Hey all,
As I briefly mentioned last post, Dagadelic & I had a special event planned. A fondue high tea! To celebrate our first ever afternoon tea almost exactly 3 years ago! <3
Dag decided that we couldn't just go for tea, that it had to be a challenge too. So we looked to their menu for artistic inspiration. After quiet some pondering I kept coming back to a pot of chocolate fondue. The image of cream being whisked into chocolate. This is what I came up with.


A brown & cream watermarble!


Great minds do think alike, because Dag did a watermarble too! :) But I like hers way more. All the little bubbles on mine really piss me off. It was one of those manicures where a million little things went wrong and I felt a bit disheartened by the end. That's how I am with watermarbles too. If I don't think it'll turn out well, it looks amazing. And if I'm really excited, it's lackluster. Oh well. Every manicure is different and everyone will feel differently about it. What do you think of my fondue watermarble?


I used Zoya Nina & Jacqueline 

Thankfully I'm very excited about my current manicure! (the universe always balances itself) I can't wait to share it with you but I will be too busy today. It's shaping up to be a lovely day. I hope everyone has something fun or relaxing planned. And if not, grab a friend and go out for some tea!
Have a great day and an awesome manicure.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails