Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Black Forest Cake Manicure


Hey all,
Last post I mentioned I would have a birthday themed manicure. I asked one of the Feb 1st babies for inspiration. Told her to give me a colour or a technique, anything! 
She says "Black Forest Cake"
:| Alright, totally not expecting that. I was stumped as of what to do. So I spent about 20 minutes looking at cakes online. I tried to find inspiration but all I was really thinking was how much I wanted black forest cake.
argh.


Eventually I stared at my muse long enough to come up with an idea.


 What do you think? Kind of black forest cakey? :S


The birthday girl liked it, so I'm satisfied :)

I used all Zoyas for this one. Purity, Blaze & Nina.


And I was drinking tea while I painted! It's been awhile. Need to get back on the wagon.


I'm keeping this post brief as I'm super tired from the wonderful birthday dinner. I'm far too full to be coherent at the moment.
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails