Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Neely-Solange

Hey all,
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Just a quick post today :)
Must get back to crochet!

I present you with Neely-Solange.
Sounds like something a celebrity would name their child.


I was craving Zoya. So I mixed a Lovely with a Summer PixieDust accent.


I wore this for a day then decided to turn up the flash.


I think I like the first version better, but you can't help but want to indulge in that gold.


I used Zoya - Solange & Neely
I knew the combination would be beautiful.


As far as I can figure, nothing would be bad paired with Solange.
I'm more of a silver than gold girl, but this one totally turns my crank.
If you're into PixieDust, or are looking to try it, you need this! 
Fricken fantastic.


Muse-ic

Here's a song from the album I'm listening to right now.
I love the first 2 PJ Harvey albums. 
Enjoy!


Have a great night and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails