Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Who is John Galt?

 Hey all,
I've been thinking lately about why I blog. And I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it's the push of the second self. Turning inward once again. I'm filled with doubt. But not about myself. Just with the world. Society is so completely baffling. I urge you, if you haven't read Atlas Shrugged, do it now! Because everyday, more and more, Ayn Rand was right. It's already happened. And all I really want to do is gather my favourite people and move to the mountains of Colorado to start over again.
So if that's the way I feel, why the hell do I have a blog? I don't know! Because I like to torture myself.
I do want to connect with people. And I think that's why I do it. To weed out the goodness in a world I find so... there are too many words to describe. And if I need the filter of a computer to do that, then so be it. I am a weird antisocial girl. I need a machine to feel human. That's the honest truth.

No art today. Just something I wore back on Valentine's Day. 


piCture pOlish - Monroe
Marilyn would definitely approve.


I remember taking this bottle shot in February. I already admitted I'm weird so I'll tell you.
The bottle seemed to be giving off so much personality. In every pose it was expressing something, a scene in my head.
Give me passion! Seduce me! And it would.
Ever since then every bottle shot I do is like the still of a movie... to me. 


Do I really have to say anything about this polish?
No.
It's that fantastic.

Hope everyone's having a good week.
I have a very exciting future crochet project to work on. 
But I can't say anything about it right now :)
Anyone read, watched or created anything awesome?
Let me know.
Have a great night and read Atlas Shrugged!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails