Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Stamp those Grapes

Hey all,
It's a beautiful Sunday!
I just got back from a quick dim sum breakfast.
There's nothing like a bunch of fried shrimp to start your day.
Every single time I stuff myself and end up feeling so tired and lazy.
So before I settle into my dim sum coma, I have a manicure to share with you.

I wore this for a day and then my heart said "make it matte!"



I love both versions, but I think the matte makes it extra special.
It really brings out the duochrome in the purple, and is luxuriously velvety. 
What do you think?



Sally Hansen - Grape Going! is so interesting. Loaded with blue shimmer it flashes between warm and cold purple.
I love how interesting it is. Great formula. Minimal streakage.
I'm so glad Dagadelic was able to grab this for me. I can't wait to stamp with it.


I stamped with A-England - Excalibur. I left it out of the bottle shot since I use it all the time.

One week until I go away on holiday.
Needless to say, it's all I can think about.
Until then I'm going to disappear into a book and some crochet.
Have a great day and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails