Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

The Nail Junkie - Watermelon

Hey all,
Next up in my stash of hidden wonders...
The Nail Junkie - Watermelon


Watermelon is a red-orange jelly packed with holographic shimmer.

direct artificial light
Holy crap, I never expected to fall so hard for this polish.
It looks great in the bottle, but on the nail it is something else. 
It dries to a slightly textured finish. 
So you know, with one coat of topcoat, this shimmer's the shit!

indirect artificial light
Two coats of Watermelon leaves just a hint of visible nail line.
But I love a little VNL. I think it's kinda sexy and adds a bit of depth.

direct artificial light
Not only was this polish amazing under bright lights, but indirect light made it positively radiate!

indirect sunlight
Watermelon is the perfect orange toned red. Not quite a coral, but very close. 
Not a colour I'm usually drawn to, but from the moment I saw it I knew it was the one <3
And I received quite a few compliments from people who never usually mention my polish :)
That right there tells you how special it is. 

direct sunlight
The formula was superb. Went on like butter. And the wear I experienced was very minimal.
I'm so impressed with The Nail Junkie and I highly recommend checking out her Esty store.  
I loved it so much I even did a bottle shot :O

indirect sunlight
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I had a southern themed dinner party last night!
Chilli, strawberry pretzel parfait, tropical cocktails and ...drumroll...
Jello shots in lemon rinds :D
And damned if I didn't get a picture of them :( 
I hollowed out 10 goddamned lemons and I forgot to take a picture!
Well, they were fantastically cute.
Goggle "jello shot in lemons" and you'll know what I'm talking about :P

Have a great week and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails