Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Can't Stop the Stamping

Hey all!
I just got back from a trip to my local deli. :)
Walking home with a bag full of meat, I feel so satisfied even though I have yet to eat any.
I love my deli. It's my own personal candy store. Sausages, pies, kabobs, tenerloins, stewing beef!
Nothing beats a good cut of meat. I love meat culture. It's in my blood. 
While I was growing up my father worked in a beef plant. He was always bringing home something delicious.
And so he passed on his immense love and mastery of red meat on to me.
Burgers, meatloaf, steaks, stew, roasts. Bring it on! 
Am I making you hungry? I'm fricken hungry!

 Anyway, enough of my meat mutterings...
On to the mani!

I just had to use my Viva Mexico stamping plate again.


I used Sally Hansen - Soy Latte as my base. It's such a fantastic neutral. I'm surprised by how much I love it. 
But then again, it looks like tea, so of course it makes me feel warm and happy.
I would be very interested to see a comparison of Soy Latte and Zoya - Flynn since they look quite similar.
From what I can tell, Soy Latte seems more creamy, whereas Flynn looks nuttier. Now I'm thirsty...


I stamped using Konad Special Polish in White, always a dream to work with.
But it needed a little extra something, so I added dots/ random splotches of Nubar - on the Radar.


I really love this manicure. The little bit of red totally made it. 
It makes me think of rustic pottery and adobe houses. 
What do you think?


I hope you're having a good week and enjoying the slight chill in the air.
I cannot believe September is almost over. But that's all right with me.
Only one more week till the hockey season begins!
Always got to have something to look forward to :)
Have a great night and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails