Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Smitten Polish - Enchanted Forest

Hey all,
I have something fantastic for you today.
Smitten Polish - Enchanted Forest


You know how I love me a good green! And I have a soft spot for holos.
So this is basically the most awesome polish ever, in my eyes.


And yes... I used my Viva Mexico plate AGAIN. I can't help it. It beckons to me in my dreams.
It whispers "use me... you'll love it..." And I do!
Those eagles, or whatever the hell they are, are awesome!



But back to the polish! This holo is beyond fantastic! I could drown in pools of it, it's so beautiful.
I feel like I have the Emerald City on my nails! The green is so vivid.


Yet again, I have fallen in love with a Smitten.  Check them out on Etsy for more jewels like this.


I've got to run. A pre-season hockey game is on, and this one's not to be missed!
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.
No time to say hello, goodbye.
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails