Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Cult Nails - Flushed

Hey all,
It's a mug of tea and banana bread kind of morning for me.
Slow going.
Yesterday I convinced myself I should go downtown today.
Now I'm not so sure.
I can always spend money from the comfort of this chair.
(゜_゜) Yeah... I should probably go.

But until then I'm going to relax and show you
Cult Nails - Flushed


A purple base loaded with amazing pink duochrome shimmer.
This was so spectacular I couldn't bare to do any art.
Just look at it (@_@。 


I've been in love with this polish for ages.
Every time I browsed Cult Nails I kept coming back to Flushed.
There's something so mysterious about it. Changeable.
Next time I will do some amazing art with it. Promise.


Have you been lusting after a certain shade lately?
Anything special that just wont get out of your head?

Alright. That's it! I'm going to get ready to go out now.
I just got a set of Urban Decay shadows and need to try them out.
Decent enough excuse to do something on a Sunday.

And don't forget to enter the January Jamboree Giveaway!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails