Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

in the middle of a riddle

Hey All,
This mani's dedicated to those of us that still have record collections.
(using MoYou Rockstar Plate 03)


I used Smitten Polish - Cauldron of Rainbows as my base
More like Cauldron of Drool! Black holographic perfection.
And in bright light, it goes crazy!

turned up to 11!
I stamped with A England - Dancing with Nureyev and used it as my accent base.
After applying topcoat I stamped my accent with Cult Nails - Fetish
I just had to see if the waxy finish would translate in stamp.
And it turned out better than expected!
What do you think?


Lucas didn't understand why I kept this blurry shot.
But I think it really brings out the linear rainbow. <3
This manicure makes my vinyl loving self so happy.

And like a broken record...
 I must remind you about the January Jamboree Giveaway!
Check it out!

Here's a brand new treat if you're interested.
Fresh off the musical... presses...(._.) 


This song was originally from the 40's.
So dreamy and romantic.
You can bet I'll be playing it non stop.

Have a great day and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails