Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Indigo Bananas - 2% Butterscotch Ripple

Hey all, 
I have something magical for you today!
A polish I can best describe as a brain fuck.
It's beauty is incomprehensible. 

Indigo Bananas - 2% Butterscotch Ripple


2% Butterscotch Ripple is a plum base full of green/gold/copper shifting glitter.
This may be the most interesting polish out there right now.
It's so complex, so shifty and intriguing. And totally beguiling.


The more I stare at it, trying to comprehend it's ways, the more unbelievable it looks. 
This polish must be crafted by the gods!
Surely this is the golden fleece !


I used Zoya - Odette for the accent. 
I think they look  great together.
I recently picked up a few of the new Zoya Naturel Collection.
The dusty pink hues really got to me. Understated and feminine.


I don't want to do anything tonight except stare at my nails (≧∇≦)
If you don't have Indigo Bananas in your life, you need them!!

 I think Kit-Kat has a cold, she's been sneezing since yesterday :(
In fact, this morning she jumped on the bed and sneezed right in Lucas' face.
Nice wake up call!

If you like what you see, check out the January Jamboree Giveaway!
2% is one of the prizes up for grabs!
It ends tomorrow night. Time is running out!

Have a great night and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails