Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Aliquid Lacquer - A Pun on Teal

Hey all,
I've got a late night lazy for you...
Featuring
Aliquid Lacquer - A Pun on Teal


This gorgeous green leaning teal crelly is full of matte hexes of various sizes and colours.
White, red, green, blue, purple, pink, quite a whimsical mix.


I attempted to do some tone on tone stamping using Sally Hansen - Mint Sprint
& MoYou Suki Plate - 10. Not digging it, oh well.


A Pun on Teal on the other hand, exceeded expectations.
Although I'm a teal freak, I wasn't sure how I'd like the mix of glitters.
But it really grew on me. It's just so dang cute! It makes me want to go outside and have a picnic.
Even Lucas said it was cute, and he hates glitter. :)

 
Alright, I'm going go pass out now.
Have a great night!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails