Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sinister Benediction - Spearmint or Fruit

Hey all,
As I type this I'm sitting at home in my pajamas.
In the big comfy chair in the corner of the living room.
The slanted blinds reveal the shining cloudless sky.
I'm sitting at the window enjoying a glass bottle of Coke with lemon squeezed in.
Ahh, Coke with lemon. Yep. I'm really treating myself today.

I've taken this week off work. As a "mental health" break.
Lord knows I need it. I work hard. I'm rarely sick.
I need some me time to feel human.
 I need to feel like I'm not rushing to the grave.

And slowing it down, enjoying this sunshine and this Coke, is helping.
Enough blah, blah, blah.
Here's what's really exciting!

Sinister Benediction - Spearmint or Fruit


This is a spectacular light green jelly full of hexes of different sizes and colours.
Yellow, green, red, black. Shiny and matte.
With just the right amount of green shimmer running through the base. 


The first thing I think of when I look at this is "kiwi smoothie" So juicy!
It's the little black glitters that make this kiwi for me, I love them!


This is one of three polishes inspired by Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.
I watched that movie obsessively as a child. I almost had it memorized.
I think Sinister Benediction did an amazing job translating that film into polish.


It's the perfect amount of offbeat.



I just had to see what it would look like matte - love it!
Oh right, and I stamped using MoYou Artist Plate 6 using Konad - Black

What do you think of this oddball and amazing polish?
Did you watch Pee Wee as a kid?
Maybe I'll watch the movie today, as another treat to myself :)
Have a good one!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails