Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

You Saucy Nureyev

 
Hey all,
So my week off turned into a few days of being sick.
-_- Typical and so annoying.
Sleeping for 15 hours wasn't the kind of relaxation I had in mind.
And I didn't even have any cool dreams.
What a gyp.
But I'm better now.
I was able to go out with a girlfriend yesterday.
Enjoyed the sunshine with lunch and tea!
...and then got totally sconed even though we were still full.
(There is no reasoning with a scone-head)
 
 Before I got sick I did paint a most awesome manicure.
And since it was early in the day I managed to get some sunlight pics!
See the amazing for yourself...
 
sunlight
 
Smitten Polish - You Saucy Minx stamped with A-England - Dancing with Nureyev
using MoYou Fairytale Plate 06


sunlight

You Saucy Minx is a beautiful indigo jelly full of red shimmer.
Super mysterious and spectacular, it truly glows from within.
I used two coats, which leaves a bit of VNL, which I'm into.


artificial light

 
I wasn't sure if this combination would work, but I think it does, in a very trippy way.
So much shimmer and glow, super psychedelic.
 

artificial light
 
You really can't go wrong with these two brands in the mix.
What do you think?
 
Did anyone watch the Sochi opening ceremony?
I think I may skim through for the coolest parts.
And to see all the countries different outfits.
It's like the opening to a Miss America pageant, except with coats and flags.
 
Have a great weekend!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails