Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Peaches n' Creampuff

Hey all,
Here's something really luxurious.
 

Sinister Benediction - The One Ring & Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Ruff Tuff Creampuff
together in a tape mani I can't help but refer to as Peaches n' Creampuff


I used Creampuff as my base colour, two coats for opacity.
This nude has some fantastic peach shimmer that really pops with topcoat.
It's just so damn cute! Without being cutesy. Just feminine, delicate and sophisticated.


Once Creampuff was dry I used a couple pieces of tape and applied The One Ring.
This polish is also extraordinary, red glass fleck gives it a warmth and wonder of no other gold.
I'm not a LOTR geek, but... this polish seriously makes me think "my preciousssss..."

 
I felt pretty damn posh and angelic wearing this. What a great combo hey?
I had a feeling they would go well together, but it's like they were made for each other!
A polish match made in heaven.
 
Hope you're having a good Monday.
Back to work for me tomorrow. :)
Bring it on.
jeebjeeb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails