Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Gradient All Splattered On

Hey all,
How's your week going and how was your weekend?
I had a pretty uneventful weekend. I did make my 11 year old brother insanely happy though. Hooked him up with live NHL hockey on his ipad. Any and every game. I swear his face looked like Christmas Morning <3
Despite my lazy weekend I was feeling very motivated last night. I wanted a fun art project to work on while I watched hockey. So I decided on a bright gradient with neutral splatter.


On The Other Hand...


I love this manicure so much. The yellow to blue gradient is fantastic. So bright and vivid, with just a hint of shimmer in the yellow. I added the splatter to really make it pop. What do you think?



I used China Glaze - Solar Power, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue & Nubar - Velvet Silver
and my trusty makeup sponge and straw


Today I would like to share a live performance by a band I just started listening to, The Sheepdogs. My boyfriend got me into them, oddly enough. We haven't really enjoyed the same music for like 4-5 years now. Hopefully this is ushering in a change of more musical bonding. Check it out, there's a trombone solo! And I love the fact that the singer and I have the exact same hair. XD



I hope everyone has a great week. I will. There's lots planned. Two friends are having birthdays on Friday! Two nights of dinners, drinks and goofy fun! So you can expect my next manicure to be birthday themed somehow. Evil plans currently underway ;)

Have a good night and a great manicure.
jeebjeeb

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks D. It was a really big mess. Splatter got all over my hands (>.<) But it was worth it.

      Delete
  2. Love it. It feels retro and that's the good kind of retro...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails