Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Opulence

Hey all,
How's your weekend going?
At nine o'clock last night I had a totally random urge to bake cookies.
And I'm proud to say by 10:15 I was scarfing down! 
Since I didn't have any nuts or chocolate chips, I went with an easy peanut butter cookie recipe.
It was probably the fastest batch of cookies I've ever made. Highly recommended.
The hardest part is not eating them all at once, they're so crazy good fresh out of the oven.
Next time I'll be adding peanut butter chips, my ultimate weakness.

But on to nail polish.
I have another recipe that went together even more perfectly...
Zoya - Carter stamped with gold


Oh...My...Gorgeous. Just perfection.
Two coats of Carter, no base or topcoats, for the ultimate in textured sparkle.


I used Essie - Good as Gold and stamped with MoYou London Suki Plate 06.
It stamped so fantastically well, look at that awesome coverage. 


I can't get over how amazing this combo is. What do you think? 
Purple and gold are just made for each other, especially with texture and sparkle thrown in the mix.

It's another foggy day here in Lotusland. Dreamy and cottony.
Not inspiring any kind of activity within me. 
What do you have planned this Sunday?
I'm off to make my third cup of tea and to start crocheting like crazy.
Have a great day and an awesome manicure.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails