Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Testing my MoYou

Hey all,
Happy Saturday!
I wanted to post my hockey mani today, but the game ended terribly. 4-1 San Jose :(
So forget it. They have to win a game before I show off my team spirit.
Thankfully I do have something that I'm really pleased with.

MoYou London stamping plates!

I discovered MoYou a few months ago. And holy crap! So many themes to choose from.
The variety is just amazing! I fell in love with a few plates from the Sailor & Suki Collections.
 As soon as they arrived in the mail I had to test them out.


I used Sailor Collection - 05 and just look at that glorious detail! Crisp and fantastic.
I had to try the tentacles first. They're so fricken cool! Everything I wanted them to be :)



My base is OPI - Incognito in Sausalito. 
It's hard to tell with the stamping on top, but it's actually a very dark navy blue.
AND! This is only ONE COAT!! Can you believe it? 
Mad props to OPI for this one. So vampy, Iove it.


I stamped with my good old A-England - Excalibur (old version)
I cannot wait to try my more of my MoYou images. So far I'm very pleased.
If you're into stamping I highly recommend checking them out.
They just keep releasing awesome collections! So brace yourself ;)

There's another hockey game tonight. 
So fingers crossed that they win and I can show of my fantastic tribute soon.
Have a great day and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails