Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Smitten Polish - I Never Drink...Wine.

Hey all,
It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.
The sun is shining. The birds are chirping.
And I'm off to Dim Sum with the in-laws.
Sweeeeeet. 
Dim Sum is totally worth it though. 
If you're a shrimp fiend like me.

So I have another incredibly opulent manicure for you.
Smitten Polish - I Never Drink... Wine.

 

I Never Drink... Wine is an amazing holographic burgundy concoction of splendour. 
Completely and utterly deluxe in every way. Don't you think?


I paired it with Zoya - Richelle and some striping tape for a simple art deco inspired look.
Also inspired by Nailasaurus  and all her amazing tape jobs.


Can I just say ommm nomm nom nom.... drool drool drool!! I love this polish so much.
I felt so grown up and sophisticated wearing this.
Whenever I glimpsed my hands it was like looking at a stranger.


I can totally see many amazing Christmas manicures with I Never Drink Wine.
In fact, it's true, I never do drink wine. (except at my work Christmas parties X_X)


I totally forgot to mention ages ago that I finished my co-workers baby blanket!
I'd love to post some photos, but she reads this thing sometimes.
So once the shower takes place I'll do the big reveal.
I'm very proud of it so I can't wait!

I hope you have a great Sunday!
Here's to greasy morning foods, be it shrimp or bacon.
Omm nom, nom nom nom.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails