Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

You Know What Day It Is


 Hey All,
Happy Halloween! What are you doing tonight?
I'm at home blogging ( ゚ Д゚)
 I used to love Halloween as a child, but like a lot of things, I no longer care.
I will concede to themed manis though. I haven't turned into that much of a witch.
And to make it more of a treat, it's a double dose.

But there's something I totally forgot to mention! (;一_一)
(and no, not my passionate love of emoticons)
I started a facebook page for the blog.
https://www.facebook.com/injeebjeebwetrust
Come on down and give me a like, if you like.

First up, I wanted to try out another textured gradient.


Doing a gradient with textured polish makes it incredibly textured. Like stucco.
I used Konad Black and really had to jam it in there, but it held beautifully! 


Zoya - Dahlia & Beatrix come together in the perfect Halloween combo.
What do you think? Little bro said  he loved them , yay! :)


Next up, a wonderful Halloween themed polish.
Glitter Guilty - Bag Snatcher



Bag Snatcher is a white creme loaded with yellow, black & orange shards and orange micro glitter.
Loving it! Ok, so I'll only wear this about once a year, but come on! It's cute.




I stamped with OPI - Uh Oh Roll Down the Window, the perfect ghoulish sludge green.
Lucas picked out the skulls from the Viva Mexico plate. I love this mani. 
I'll be wearing it for twice as long as usual. :)


And to make your night that much better, here's something very dear to my heart.
One of the best theme songs ever.



I LOVED Tales from the Crypt as a child.
So much fun. I'll have to watch a few tonight.
I suggest you do to. :)
Have a Happy Halloween!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails