Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Smitten Polish - Robin's Egg

Hey all,
How are you doing?
Tonight I'm having a yummy dinner party to celebrate the first hockey game of the season!
Meat pie, mashed potatoes and men on ice. 
A perfect Canadian autumn evening.
Any of you hockey fans?
My Dad got me into it, of course. I became obsessed at 14, then my love petered out.
It's only in the last few years that I've got back into it again.
And I'm glad I did. I love it. It's like a manly, hyper physical soap opera.
So next post I'll show you my Vancouver Canucks inspired mani.
But until then I've got...

Smitten Polish - Robin's Egg


 As the name suggests, the base is a perfect robin's egg blue crelly, full of copper hexes.
This polish is PERFECT! I cannot describe how much I love it.
It is sweetness and magic rolled into one. It's just so Robin's Egg! 
Perfectly perfect in every way. :)


It harsh makes me crave Robin's Egg candies.
It really does look like them! And man, I love those treats.
(Is this my new thing? I only wear polish that reminds me of edibles?)


Like every Smitten I've tried, the formula was superb, only needing two coats. 
And the glitter was plentiful, spreading nicely. 
Smitten did a great job with this one. Simple yet beyond stunning. 5 stars!


All I can really say about this dreamy polish is...
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Have a great night and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails