Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Guacamole, Sour Cream & Salsa

Hey all,
Hope you enjoyed the solstice yesterday.
I experiences a miracle!
I actually tanned a bit without burning!
No forgotten strips on my shoulders. None of my "what do you mean I didn't put sunscreen on my kneecaps?"
 I'm finally getting better at this.
 
 To celebrate the new season I've got a manicure that I think is super summery.
I call it Guacamole, Sour Cream & Salsa
 
 
 I used a base of KBShimmer - Honeydew List
Splattered with Zoya - Purity and Nubar - On The Radar
And topped it with the ever amazing Model City Polish - Seize The Rainbow
 
 
Maybe it's just me, but this mani seriously makes me crave nachos or a burrito.
And a margarita on a patio...

 
I love the spots on my index finger of this hand.
I think it's a little vampirey. ;[

 
Ahh, just look at that magical twinkle.
 
Have a good one.
jeebjeeb
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails