Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Mmmm... Stamp Sandwich...

Hey all,
Happy Father's Day!
My older brother and I are taking Dad out for BBQ tonight.
Which is basically the epitome of everything a Dad could want, right?
I'm drooling just thinking about it.
It's going to be one of those don't eat a lot so you can go to town later kind of days ;)
 
Speaking of food, today I've got a stamp sandwich for you.
Featuring ellagee - Obsidian Glass
 
 
One layer of polish, then stamped with Konad White followed by another coat of polish.
I wanted to give Obsidian Glass a little test drive, a getting to know you manicure.

 
The stamp is Messy Mansion 44, the amazing lace plate.
I think it turned out pretty cool, but it could totally use some sparkle. Next time...

 
I need to come up with more uses for this black jelly.
A glitter sandwich is definitely on the list...
A cool tape mani with a holo perhaps...
What would you do with a black jelly? 
 
Have a good one!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails