Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

A-England, A-mazing

Hey all,
Happy Saturday!
It's shaping up to be a pleasant afternoon here on the west coast. I'm going to spend it hermitting :)  But I will get out of the house for dinner and enjoy the evening sun with some of my favorite people. Do you have any plans for today?
This week I received my order of A-England nail polishes! I've heard so many good things and have wanted to try them out for quite a while. Believe everything you read, A-England polishes really are amazing!

a-england-tristam-excalibur

The base colour is Tristam.
Holographic particles shimmer in the deep indigo base.
It's mysterious and luxurious.
The formula is incredibly dense and just a dream to apply.
Had I been more careful it would definitely be a one coat polish.

a-england-tristam-excalibur

Stamping with A-England is just WOW! It leaves me breathless.
I used Excalibur, a beautiful silver platinum.
 It was probably the best polished I've ever used for stamping.
So pigmented, crisp and easy.

a-england-tristam-excalibur

The wear on this polish is fantastic. The above shot was taken after two full workdays.
I was due to paint my nails today, but I can't. I think this manicure is just too fabulous. I need one more day!
What do you think? If you haven't tried A-England yet, I urge you.
You will not be disappointed. 

a-england-tristam-excalibur

That's all for now folks. I would usually do a bit more ranting about random something or other, but I'm having an "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" kind of day. I will have more to say on that in the next post.
Have a great weekend and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

1 comment:

  1. Still madly in love with these. Tristam is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails