Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Holographic Laser Show

Hey all.
Happy long weekend! Woot woot! Any big plans? It has been absolutely beautiful here in Vancouver, so I want to get out and enjoy it. Go for an urban hike. Go on the swings at a playground. Maybe play some frisbee! It's been awhile. How do I outdoors again?  (?_?)

I have some very exciting blog news! My Blu Skies manicure was featured on Nail Polish Canada's Favourite Swatches of the Week! I am not worthy!!! But so grateful. :) Thank you NPC <3 Check it out , 7 other bloggers are also featured with some very beautiful designs. 

This week I finally received the Color Club Halo Hues 2013 collection. This is my second time buying an entire collection. I've been coveting this one a long time. Every rainbow particled one of them. They're just too fabulous. How could I pick only a few? So in that spirit, here's my first ever "skittle" manicure!


Look at all that holographic goodness! It's insanity!
I don't think any colour outshines another. And none disappoint.
What do you think?


Application was flawless. Dry time was very quick. 
Color Club has outdone themselves. I absolutely love these holographics. 
They look unreal, trippy and extraordinary. Nails of the future. And the future is now!



If you want to see another sweet Halo Hues manicure check out my good friend Dagadelic.
She has some stunning and very Easter themed (I think) nails using the warm shades of the collection.

From left to right - Miss Bliss, Over the Moon, Eternal Beauty, Kismet, Cosmic Fate & Beyond

Muse-ic
I decided to go with Jimi Hendrix today because I think he would have appreciated my manicure. I love Jimi, a brother Sagittarius, flying the freak flag of free will and expression. Whether it be in music, clothing, or nail art. Be what you are. Be free. And don't let anyone else tell you who or what you can be.
This is a great live version of I Don't Live Today. There are some awesome shots of audience members dancing like maniacs. Makes me wish so bad that I was a youth then. But until we build a time machine, there's only youtube...



Have a great Easter and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gio! Super cool nails!!! I love the Jimi vid and that he has the same birthday as i do. "Red House" is my favorite song of his. Have a good Easter and a great long weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave. Hope our enjoying this crazy beautiful long weekend.
      I don't know if I could pick a favourite Jimi. But at the moment I'd say Are You Experienced.

      Delete
  2. Still think it's so awesome that your mani was picked!! congrats again.
    And the nails! supa coo!! I love that each colour is represented. Beyond is totally gorgeous, I may just have to borrow it one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D!
      Aren't the colours just awesome? I'm not big on skittle manis, but I'll do anything for holos.
      Ha! You totally have to borrow it. It's fantastic!

      Delete
  3. Awesome mani (and taste in music)! I've never seen the laser look done w/ holos before. It looks amazing.
    Congrats on your mani getting picked. How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't sure if the laser look would compliment the holos. But, man is it fantastic. I wish everything was holographic.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails