Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Dagadelic's Poison Dart Frog Mani

Hey all!
I'm super excited to be celebrating Dagadelic's birthday tomorrow!
I've got a lot of good times planned for her.
Ok, well most of the good times revolve around food. 
But you can't beat home cooking!
As a little pre-birthday ode to D I tried my hand at her Poison Dart Frog Tutorial.


I really like how they turned out. Toad-ally awesome!
It was super fun to create. And I recommend the tutorial to anyone. 
Poison Dart Frog is THE latest animal print.
Get with the times!


I loved D's original in blue, but I just had to try it in green.
And it's perfect, though I think it would work in any colour.
I'm especially interested to see it in orange/yellow or purple :)
What do you think?


I used Nubar - Into the Wild as my base. 
Sponged on Zoya - Neely and just a hint of China Glaze - Unpredictable to give it that touch of shimmer
Then I dotted on China Glaze - Gussied Up Green


I'm waiting for my fresh birthday mani to dry before I pass out.
I've got presents wrapped and chicken wings ready for the picnic.
It's going to be a good day tomorrow.

Have a great night and an awesome mani!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails