Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

When the Sea meets the Rocks

Hey all,
I hope you're having a good week.
I had a great day yesterday. Fun in the sun with family and food.
Lucas and I hosted an awesome birthday for Dagadelic.
But I'll let her tell you about it.

Here's a little something I wore earlier in the week.

I was dying to try out Pretty & Polished - Sea Spray
Such a gorgeously deep and sparkling blue <3
But I was also going to a rock show, so I had to pair it with Orly - Rock Solid


Such fantastic glistening joy! All I can do is drool. 
Sad to hear Sea Spray is discontinued. I'm glad I was able to snag it.
I just love that depth! And the formula was fantastic.


Rock Solid really helped bling out my mani. I love the holographic particles.
A bit of a pain to remove, but nothing too terrible.


Well that's all for now. I need to nurse my sun burn :P
Have a great weekend and an awesome mani!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails