Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Kryptonite

Hola!

Today I would like to share my newest beauty Kryptonite from piCture pOlish. This was my first time using this brand. I've heard so many good things and couldn't wait to see for myself. And true to every blogger's word the formula is perfect. It applies amazingly even and clean up is a breeze. 


As you can see Kryptonite is a beautiful emerald jelly packed with glimmering glass fleck. This polish called to me the first time laid eyes on it. I have a weakness for green AND polish with lots of depth. This really is my Kryptonite!


Against the background cat :) 
(I had to re-do my thumb, had a major chip accident)


And against tea mug. You can really see the internal shine.

I decided to stamp over it, and this is what i came up with. I was thinking "garden trellis"


I'm not sure how i feel about it. The polish is so amazing I feel like the stamp distracts. 
What do you think?



My hand looks so huge. I must say though, I absolutely love piCture pOlish's bottles. No one makes them like this. Rectangular and with the name emblazoned on the front? Brilliant! I have a feeling I will be falling in love with many more of their polishes.

That is all for now.
Have a great day and an even better manicure!

jeebjeeb

8 comments:

  1. Love this swatch! I might have to get a hold of Kryptonite myself one day soon. How did you find it was for removal? Tough like a glitter or not too bad?

    ~Kristina (Shy Swatcher)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came off like butter! Nothing about this polish disappoints.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both with and without the stamp. I think it just depends on how much detail you felt like having when you painted it. But it's gorgeous :) I'll have dorothy up soon so we can compare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see Dorothy! My heart's all aflutter.

      Delete
  4. Well hello Gio! Thank u for telling me about ur Blog! It`s very entertaining. I love the Kryptonite. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, Thank you Dave. If you like this you should check out Logan's girlfriend's blog. She has some mad freehand skills. www.dagadelic.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  5. I will check it out, thanks again : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails