Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Serpentine

Hey all.
Happy Friday! Hope you're having a great one.
I'm super excited about this weekend. NHL hockey is back! :) Finally. 3 months spent in darkness. No body checks. No goals. No tension you could cut with a knife. (Hockey is the ultimate soap opera.)
 I'm a big Vancouver Canucks fan. And tomorrow is their first game! So I plan to have a tiny celebration. Nothing is more Canadian than hockey and alcohol! I can't wait. 

Hockey aside, on to the manicure!
I was feeling metallic so I decided to bust our Zoya's Richelle. I've had this polish for a while, but I've only ever stamped with it. So I decided to use it as a base and stamp over top of it this time.


I feel so dumb. Because I never knew this polish had tiny holographic particles. I was shocked. And so happy.


It's quite spectacular. 
My boyfriend suggested I stamp with the snakeskin pattern in teal, so I went with it. I used a combo of Topshop - Jewel in the Crown & Essie - Trophy Wife.


I'm happy with the results. And so is Kit-Kat.


She was being a sport, and posing for me. See that smile? She's a pro.

I'm going to cut this one short and get on with the rest of my Friday. Have a great weekend y'all! I can't wait to see my friends and spend time on my passions, and all those other good things weekends bring.

Have a goodnight and a great manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails